www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

3 posters

Freeway with no speed limit in Germany

mrtravel

Freeway with no speed limit in Germany Empty Freeway with no speed limit in Germany

Post by mrtravel Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 am

On a work trip to Germany, me and my colleague drove on that german freeway where there is no speed limit, must say it was an experience, my colleague was driving and she, yes SHE was doing around 180 km/h, crapping myself! Smile
    Anyone ever experienced driving on this freeway?
    squawk

Freeway with no speed limit in Germany Empty Re: Freeway with no speed limit in Germany

Post by squawk Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

A number of German freeways are like this IIRC. Known as autobahns.

However, the most famous is the Nurburring (spelling adrift here) - and I think it is part of the F1 circuit.
    jefflee

Freeway with no speed limit in Germany Empty Re: Freeway with no speed limit in Germany

Post by jefflee Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:52 am

Autobahns are awesome! They don't have speed limit, but near the cities however, there are small sectors which do. But anyways, driving a Porsche on the highway with 300+ km/h is still nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm