www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

2 posters

Riverland next week

Songsting

Riverland next week Empty Riverland next week

Post by Songsting Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

My wife and I are heading up to the riverland (South Australia) next week for 3 days, staying at Renmark. I haven't been up there since I was a kid. Any good tips on things to see, do etc?

I heard that Banrock station was quite good, except that the wetlands have no water at the moment.
    bart

Riverland next week Empty Re: Riverland next week

Post by bart Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:26 am

i recommend doing a cruise along the murray river, i think there is a 2 hour cruise, quite relaxing! quite a few years back i stayed at the Renmark Hotel and had dinner there, definitly recommend having a bite to eat there with some good views of the river!

where are you staying in Renmark?
    Songsting

Post by Songsting Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:08 am

Good grief, that's a good question, I have booked it but don't even know now, shall have to check!

I'm hoping to do a spot of canoeing if it's possible, but would prefer some 'backwater' than the main Murray river.

Shall check out the Renmark hotel, thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am