www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

3 posters

Hilton Hua Hin

Cambridge Clarrie

Hilton Hua Hin Empty Hilton Hua Hin

Post by Cambridge Clarrie Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 am

Brilliant hotel. Everything a Hilton should be. Pool is particularly superb. The Marriott Hua Hin is also one I would recommend.
    Admin
    Admin

Hilton Hua Hin Empty Re: Hilton Hua Hin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am

Cambridge Clarrie wrote:Brilliant hotel. Everything a Hilton should be. Pool is particularly superb. The Marriott Hua Hin is also one I would recommend.
    Where abouts is Hua Hin? were you there for business or holiday?
    mrtravel

Post by mrtravel Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 am

Cambridge Clarrie wrote:Brilliant hotel. Everything a Hilton should be. Pool is particularly superb. The Marriott Hua Hin is also one I would recommend.
    I have actually stayed at the Hilton Hua Hin! its is a very nice hotel and one i would recommend as well. If you had to choose Hilton or Marriot Hua Hun for future stays?
    Cambridge Clarrie

Post by Cambridge Clarrie Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 am

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say go the Hilton. More central to everything. Having said that, if I was going with kids, I reckon the Marriot looked to have a better set up.

Hua Hin is a couple of hours drive south west of Bangkok. It's the place that all of the locals of Bangkok go for their beachside holidays (rather than Pattaya which is where most of the tourists go).

Overall a wonderful place to relax...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:24 pm