www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

3 posters

Been to Dubai?

Songsting

Been to Dubai? Empty Been to Dubai?

Post by Songsting Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Have you every been to Dubai? I am fascinated with the place, and what seems to be a huge amount of development going on there. Unfortunately, I've only ever seen bits and pieces on documntaries, but would love to go there, if the reality does match the hype.
    bart

Been to Dubai? Empty Re: Been to Dubai?

Post by bart Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:58 am

I have never been to Dubai, but like you i am very fascinated and want to go! There was some good deals that Emirates had flying to Dubai, wish i went. I have seen all the documentaries on tv, the inside snow park, the resorts/houses built out in the sea, the 7 star hotel, heard they have some great waterparks....

Anyone been, i have heard of late with the global crisis, it is starting to go down hill???
    Songsting

Post by Songsting Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Really, starting to go downhill? I would be very surprised, it should all be so new. Perhaps they are having a slowdown in constructing new things though, and maybe finding not so many tourists coming, hopefully that might reduce prices?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 am

ive always wanted to go to Dubai, i think it is expensive, like to hear if anyone has been and where to stay etc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 am