www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

2 posters

Nickelodean Hotel - Orlando

Admin
    Admin

Nickelodean Hotel - Orlando Empty Nickelodean Hotel - Orlando

Post by Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 am

stayed at the Nickelodean Family Suites Hotel in Orlando, Florida back in Feb 09 and must say i had a blast, literally. Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with my wife and 2 yr old son. rooms were nice, full kitchen facilities. 2 tv's, big bathroom. The pool areas of this resort are great for kids and adults, massive water slides, numerous food areas.... recommend to stay there with kids! even the adults will love it!

www.nickhotel.com
    jckangus

Nickelodean Hotel - Orlando Empty Re: Nickelodean Hotel - Orlando

Post by jckangus Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 am

Same here, Stayed there for 6 nights, with my two kids, mom, and her boyfriend. We had a two room suite which had bunk beds in it. The rooms are small and do not look as roomy as the pictures on the site make them out to be. The pull out couch, which I slept on actually touch the tv wall.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm