www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

2 posters

Uk working visas

ROO

Uk working visas Empty Uk working visas

Post by ROO Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 am

I am looking at organising my work visa for the uk. I have worked out that i need to apply for UK Youth Mobility Scheme (Working Holiday Visa)but i am unsure the best way to go about it, i can go through websites like 1st contact or OWH who charge extra to help organise it or if i should do it myself? Has anyone been through the same situation?
    bart

Uk working visas Empty Re: Uk working visas

Post by bart Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:09 am

ROO, do you have a job with a company already organised in the UK?
    ROO

Post by ROO Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:51 am

No i dont have any work organised, i will have a bit of money to survive for a while, but will hopefully try and get something organised before i go
    bart

Post by bart Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 am

cool, its easy to get jobs in the UK, they love aussies, what type of work you looking at, just pubs, etc?

i would probably get someone to help you fill out it and go through the process of applying, as you wouldnt want to make any mistakes or miss something and then it gets rejected. If you go through someone then at least you can be assured it is all done correct the first time.

Lived in the UK for 2 years back in 2004/2005, let me know if you have any other questions.
    ROO

Post by ROO Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 am

Workwise it doesnt really bother me, im in sales, so something along those lines would be good or im happy to work in a pub.
    I was leaning towards getting someone else to help me through the visa processes as i would hate to get it rejected as there are long waiting periods.
    Im sure i will have a lot of questions along the way!
    Your help is much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content