www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

2 posters

Middleton Beach Huts Bed & Breakfast - South Australia

beaglex

Middleton Beach Huts Bed & Breakfast - South Australia Empty Middleton Beach Huts Bed & Breakfast - South Australia

Post by beaglex Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:29 am

We have just spent 3 days at the beach huts Middleton and thoroughly recommend this as a fantastic place to stay. Middleton is between Port Elliot and Goolwa and the huts are just off the Victor Harbor - Goolwa road but only a 5 - 10 minute walk to the beach.

Continental breakfast provisions and a welcoming bottle of bubbly are included. The huts are named after beaches around Australia and there is a tennis court (racquets & balls supplied), a village hall and grassed area.

This is a link to the website for more information http://www.beachhuts.com.au/home.html

Cheers

Beaglex
    abbiej06

Middleton Beach Huts Bed & Breakfast - South Australia Empty Re: Middleton Beach Huts Bed & Breakfast - South Australia

Post by abbiej06 Sat May 01, 2010 7:06 am

I a really thank full for providing such a beautiful information regarding the Middleton Beach. Me and my hubby is planning for shot trip and get relaxed at some good place. I don't think that there is any other place which is as good as beach to get relaxed.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 am