www.travelbountyforum.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Free forum to discuss anything and everything about your travels, hotels, airlines, tips, latest travel deals, sports tours or group tours. If you have a passion and enjoy talking about your travels, please share!

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

*THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER IN USE - NEW WEBSITE AT www.travelbounty.com*

2 posters

Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA

Poll

Flown V Australia? Would you fly with them again?

[ 2 ]
    Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Bar_left67%Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Bar_left0%Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Bar_left33%Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin

Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Empty Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA

Post by Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 am

Flown on V Australia to the USA, they have been up and running for 6 months now, would you fly with them again?
    beaglex

Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA Empty Re: Thoughts on V Australia Service to USA

Post by beaglex Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 am

I flew with V Australia early this year and definitely would fly with them again. I travelled in economy class and the seats were comfortable with plenty of leg room. The entertainment system is brilliant although maybe they could provide better earphones. The flight attendants were friendly and I had no complaints with the service, also meals were great.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:25 pm